Formal Complaints

Published 25/03/2005 10:24   |    Updated 27/04/2009 13:24

How do I make a formal Complaint?

Please call our Customer Care department on Freephone 1904 or email our Complaints department at


See also: What is BT Ireland's Code of Practice?


Please note that under the Data Protection Acts of 1988 and 2003, BT can only discuss account details with the account holder, or a nominated third party.


To authorise a third party to discuss your account, please call 1904.


To change the account name, please call 1904 to request a 'change of name' form.


Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.