Downgrading from Broadband to Dial-up

Published 04/04/2006 13:51   |    Updated 04/03/2008 10:45

Can I downgrade from Broadband to Dial-up?

Yes, to downgrade from BT Broadband to Dial-up, the first thing you will have to do is advise BT that you wish to cancel your BT Broadband service. To do this simply click here  to email our Customer Care team.


Alternatively you can call Freephone 1904 to speak with a BT representative.

Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.